Trick or Treat! We are treating ourselves and others to these Rocky Mountain PB Love Bars. With the addition of Classic Creamy with Sea Salt, you get a high breed of rice crispy and a chunk of fudge.
Don’t wait any longer and get a mixing.
4 cups White Chocolate
1/2 cup Classic Creamy with Sea Salt
3 cups Rice Krispies
3 cups Mini Marshmallows
1/2 cups Mini Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In micro-safe bowl, melt white chocolate in microwave. Working 30 seconds intervals, stirring between each stop.
- Stir in Classic Creamy with Sea Salt into melted white chocolate until combined. In a large bowl add Rice Krispies, pour peanut butter and white chocolate mixture over and gently stir to coat. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes, stirring once or twice, until mixture is no longer warm to touch.
- Fold in mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips. Then gently press into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until set. Cut into squares and serve.
Share with all the trick or treaters this Halloween.
Making your own sweet treats are a great way to save money and try some new skills out. These Rocky Mountain PB Love bars are a perfect place to start for beginners.
The PB Love Company