National Peanut Butter is coming and you know we are celebrating with PB Love. Salty Peanut, chocolate, and some fun, we made these blondies that will change your life.
With the help of Half Baked Harvest's recipe and our best seller Salty Peanut. By far the best blondies to celebrate this day and everyday.
3/4 cups Unsalted Butter
3/4 cup Salty Peanut butter
1 cup Light Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
* Flaky Sea Salt and extra Dark Chocolate Chunks for garnish *
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prep a 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper and cooking spray.
2. In a small pot on low heat melt together butter and 1/2 of Salty Peanut butter (1/4 cup + 2 tbsp). Let cool for about 5 minute.
3. In a bowl mix together sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in butter mixture.
4. Gently mix in flour, salt, and baking soda. If the batter is warm, chill in fridge for about 5 minutes. Fold in dark chocolate chunks.
5. Spread half the dough out in prepared dish. Dollop and gently swirl the remaining of Salty Peanut into the dough. Add the remaining dough overtop.
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until center is set. Remove from oven and sprinkle extra dark chocolate chunks on top. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes to gently melt chocolate on top.
7. Remove from oven and top with flaky sea salt. Let cool before cutting and eating.
* Store in airtight container for 4-5 days . . . if they last the night *
Ways to enjoy:
- Warm and a la mode with vanilla ice cream
- With a tall glass of cold milk
- With friends and family
There is certainly for more ways to eat the shit out of Salty Peanut. But having it in blondie form with chocolate and extra salt is where is a top contender.
Eat your heart out.
The PB Love Company