The Brand Ambassador is responsible for PB Love’s retail and foodservice accounts. The majority of their work is focused on supporting our brand, and developing/maintaining relationships with our current wholesale partners. Growing our partnerships/accounts is also part of the job - this is an ‘entry level’ sales position. But different.The Brand Ambassador works 1 farmer's market a week. The Brand Ambassador is mainly supported by the Head Nut. Experience in food sales is very helpful.
- 1 - 3 demos per Saturday.
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (roughly - depending on demo schedule)
- 6:50 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (roughly, June - October)
Flexible hours depending on who needs what
5 - 8 hour shifts (roughly)
A combo of in office, out on the field, and working remotely
- $13.50 - $17 per hour (admin/sales/brand support) + 2 - 10% invoice sales commissions per month (% negotiable - performance/experience based)
$13.50 during training. $14.50 after training. $15.50 after 3 months. $16.50 after 6 months. $17 at 1 year.
- $15/hour + 7% net farmer's market sales commissions pooled (during a farmer's market, commissions paid in cash weekly)
- Employee discount on all products
- Hourly and commission rates are eligible for a raise after every 1 year with satisfactory reviews
- Use of your personal vehicle for Farmer’s Markets: A company vehicle may be provided, but they are limited. A medium to full size SUV (like a 4 - runner) is required at this time. Smaller SUVS or full-size sedans (like most Subaru’s) with top racks are great!
- Gas credit/reimbursements if your own vehicle is used.
- Work and schedule all retail/foodservice demos (Saturdays only)
- Account management
- SM Posts
- Entertain potential buyers/partners
- Site visits & relational marketing
- Work 1 farmer's market per week (June - October)
- Other tasks given by the Head Nut