Boo! We have another delicious and easy candy recipe to get your sweet tooth cravings satisfied. These Buckeyes Balls with Salty Peanut or Cinnamon Almond gives you a homemade version of peanut butter cups to devour.
Our own teammate Zach was so kind to share his grandmother's recipe for you all to enjoy.
1 1/2 cups Confectioners Sugar
4 tbsp Butter, at room temperature
1 (6oz package) Chocolate Chips
Optional: Flakey salt for garnish
2. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
3. Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
4. Over a double broiler melt chocolate chips until smooth.
5. Working in batches use a fork to dunk balls into chocolate to cover. Top with sea salt.
6. Refrigerate until coating is firm, about 1 hour.
While you hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters this year, you can treat yourself inside with homemade goods.
We couldn't decide which nut butter was better in the recipe. Make both and let us know.
The PB Love Company