Halloween is upon us and that means candy! Who doesn't want candy? You can feel a little better knowing its all natural sweeteners and good ingredients. Thanks to Deja the Vegan from Pinterest for the fun family friendly recipe.
3 cups Cornflakes
1 cup Classic Creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1 1/2 cup Chocolate chips (for melting)
Flaky salt for topping
1. Place cornflakes in food processor and pulse until a sand texture is achieved.
2. In a separate bowl mix together Classic Creamy and maple syrup until combined. Add blended cornflakes and mix until a dough forms.
3. Scoop tablespoon size portions of the dough and shape into oval like mounds.
4. Freeze 10-15 minutes or until firm to touch.
5. Over a double broiler, melt the chocolate until smooth.
6. Use a fork or chopsticks to individually dip each Butterfinger into the melted chocolate until totally covered. While chocolate is wet sprinkle flakey salt on top of each.
7. Let butterfingers cool and set completely before enjoying.
A 30 minute process to reach joy and happy souls. Just like store bought Butterfingers, you will not be able to stop eating and making these.
So go ahead treat yourself this Halloween.
The PB Love Company