Granola is an option for those who are on the path to a healthier lifestyle. We used our Smooth Almond butter in this easy adaptable granola recipe.
Store-bought granola usually contains a lot of sugar, gluten, and artificial additives. By making your own granola, you are able to adapt to dietary restrictions, sweetener alternatives, and flavors. Healthy and delicious, granola in our opinion should be a staple in any pantry as well as a jar of PB Love Co.
Over time, making homemade granola will benefit your wallet and your soul. We were able to find a low cost recipe from Frozen Bananas.
1 1/2 cups Oats
1/4 cup Smooth Almond butter
2 Egg Whites
1/4 Ground Flaxseed
3 TBSP Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Sliced Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 325° and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats, Smooth Almond butter, egg whites, ground flaxseed, maple syrup, and sliced almond in a bowl and thoroughly mix.
3. Spread mixture thinly on prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 15-20 min, mixing frequently to prevent burning.
5. Store in an air-tight container.
*granola is an adjustable recipe by adding dried fruit, cinnamon, coconut flakes, etc will elevate your experience.*
Over yogurt or smoothie bowl with fresh berries and honey. We use Bee Squared Rose Honey.
Use as a topping for a fruit crumble.
Or just eat it out of the jar.
This easily adaptable and heart warming granola is sure to leave your soul happy and leave your home smelling delicious. Ignite your love for the Smooth Almond butter, as much as we do.
A little shout out to the unsung hero in our product line up. Thank you for reading and enjoy!
The PB Love Co.