Thousands of pounds of Palisade peaches move through Colorado every season, from about late June through early October.
Photo credits: Morton's Organic Orchards
These juicy peaches make their way to hundreds of popular restaurant kitchens, local grocers, and residents across the state of Colorado.
Here is a wonderfully delicious peaches-n-cream recipe made with Palisade peaches, homemade whipped cream, and stone-ground Cinnamon Almond butter.
Organic heavy whipping cream
PB Love CO Cinnamon Almond butter
Crushed candied pecans
Organic vanilla extract
- Whip, on high, 1 cup of chilled heavy whipping cream with 1 tablespoon of Colorado honey and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Transfer to a bowl, place in the fridge.
- Separate each peach in half, and remove the pit *try grilling the peach halves for added flavor. Brush each half with oil, and grill for a few minutes on a hot grill.
- Fill the pit hole with Cinnamon Almond butter, spread more on surface of the flesh if desired.
- Scoop on fresh whipped cream
- Sprinkle crushed candied pecans on top and enjoy!
A quick, simple, and healthy snack to share during the peak of Colorado peach season. Have fun making it, and post your makings on Instagram and tag us! #pbloveco @pbloveco
Wishing you the happiest of bellies,
The PB Love Company