It's peach season here in Colorado! That means it's time to find your favorite peach grower and have some delicious fun with Cinnamon Almond.
This quick, easy to make, nutritious meal (for breakfast, lunch or even dinner) will make you and your belly oh so happy! It's "peach cobbler" for everyone who is gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan, and set for all the real food eaters who enjoy insane food orgasms.
1 jar of Cinnamon Almond
Organic whole milk (vegan option: substitute organic whole coconut milk)
- Soak your oats overnight in filtered water and sea salt (if you don't have time to soak, just cook your oats as you normally would.)
- Next day - cook your oats with a little organic whole milk to the texture/consistency that you desire. Stir. Turn off heat when ready.
- Slice your Colorado peach into your desired size.
- Add 2 scoops of Cinnamon almond in your cooked oats and stir. Add milk as needed.
- Pour oats into serving bowl(s), top with peaches and enjoy!
If you want the full experience of a traditional peach cobbler, add a single scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
This real food combo is so satisfying, you will find yourself telling all your foodie friends and family about your living in almond butter bliss!
Check out Morton's Organic Orchards for some of the most wonderful peaches grown in Colorado.
Wishing you the happiest of bellies,