We finally did it... a new flavor of PB Love is ready for you to eat! Our pure, stone-ground peanut butter (Classic Creamy) now has just a bit of sea salt added to elevate the simple, traditional flavor or peanut butter. This Ramen made with Classic Creamy and Sea Salt is another party for your mouth.
Sometimes we believe that peanut butter is great to pair with everything (almost). This is one effortless, fulfilling way to add protein and flavor to a popular and fun dish. Thank you Budget Bytes for posting this recipe - here it is PB Love style.
2 Tbsp Classic Creamy With Sea Salt peanut butter (we recommend adding more)
3 oz pack of plain ramen noodles (we used bulk ramen from Costco instead of the popular instant brand)
1 Tbsp chili garlic paste
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tsp of ginger
1 cup blanched broccoli (you can also steam or sauté)
* We really love peanut butter and always add more than what suggested portions call for. Just do it - add more PB Love.
1. Combine Classic Creamy with Sea Salt peanut butter, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar in a bowl until it forms a smooth paste.
2. Prepare your broccoli - either blanch, sauté, or steam.
3. Bring a small pot of water to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, take ¼ cup of the water and stir it into the peanut-chili paste until it forms a smooth, pourable sauce.
4. Add ramen noodles to water and boil for 2-3 minutes, or just until the noodles are tender.
5. Drain noodles, return them to pot with heat turned off. Pour the peanut sauce over top and stir to combine.
6. Add broccoli and mix everything together.
* We garnished with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
Delicious and nutritious. Satisfying and simple. Ramen noodles with Classic Creamy and Sea Salt. It's the perfect combo for plant-based eaters especially.
We hope you enjoy this meal and our new flavor of peanut butter. Cheers to you and yours and thank you for reading.
The PB Love Co.