Get out and BBQ this Father's Day. With the use of PB Love's Father's Day Bundle, we have developed these Smoky Sticky Peanut Butter Wings. Spreading beautiful delicious food to the dads in your life is a great way to feed and love on them this year.
1 jar Smoky Brisket sauce
4 tbsp Classic Crunchy peanut butter
1 tbsp Barrell Aged Whiskey Honey
2 lbs Chicken Wings (pat-dried)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
Sliced Green Onions and Peanuts for garnish
1. Prep baking sheet with foil. Set oven to high broil or pre-heat BBQ.
3. In separate bowl combine chicken wings, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until all the chicken is covered and seasoned.
4. Evenly place chicken on baking sheet or hot grill.
5. Broil or BBQ for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through. Cook until the internal temperature for the chicken is 165°.
6. Brush chicken with prepped sauce on both sides. Continue to cook for 2-4 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
8. Top with green onions and peanuts. Serve up!
Summer is here and barbeque season is upon us. Indulge your taste buds by adding more honey for a sweeter sticker wing sauce.
Give your dad some extra love with not only peanut butter but with some finger licking wings.
Happy Father's Day!
The PB Love Company