1 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1/2 cup Salty Peanut butter
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups Oat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 cup Rosemary Apricot Zubrowka Deliciousness from Red Camper
*Save time and money by making your own oat flour. Place measured out rolled oats in blender or food processer, blend until oats have turned into a fine flour*
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin with liners and spray inside of each liner with baking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add applesauce, Salty Peanut, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a small bowl sift together oat flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
4. Gently mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Careful to not overmix.
5. Scoop evenly into prepared muffin tin. Gently scoop 1 tsp of Rosemary Apricot Zubrowka Deliciousness on top each muffin. Lightly swirl the preserve with a butter knife.
6. Bake for 23-27 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
*Store in airtight container in fridge for up to a week...if they last that long*
Full of nostalgia that is perfect for a Mother's Day brunch, picnic, or just because.
Spread the love to your Mother all day and every day
Happy Mother's Day!
The PB Love Company