Happy Birthday to PB Love Co! We are whipping up some quick, no-bake, and easy birthday bites to celebrate with. Of course there is some Smooth Almond butter included, even more love.
These bites are full of flavor and fun with little guilt. Naturally sweetened, natural oils, and natural yum factor.
1/4 cup Smooth Almond
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
3/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Almond Extract
2/3 cup Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
2-4 tbsp Almond Milk
3-4 tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles . . . FUN!
1. Whisk together Smooth Almond, maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla and almond extract.
2. Add flour, salt, and rainbow sprinkles.
3. Mix, add tablespoon at a time of almond milk until a batter is moist and fluffy.
4. Scoop and roll into bite size balls.
5. Set in the fridge to chill 2-3 hours. Store in the fridge.
Serve with candle and make a wish for PB Love Co and the year ahead.
We are so very grateful to all of you who have been around for the past 8 years. Make some birthday cake bites and celebrate with us today and every day!
Happy Birthday to the PB Lovers!
The PB Love Company