Time to spice up your life with some spicy, creamy, and peanut buttery lettuce wraps. Classic Creamy with Sea Salt gives for a well balanced sauce for topping and dipping your wraps.
An Asian fusion cuisine that is simply the best and easy weekday meal for friends and family. With some tweaks to the recipe from Pinch of Yum, the perfect lettuce wrap has been born.
1 jar Classic Creamy with Sea Salt peanut butter
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/3 cup Sesame Oil
1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
2 tbsp Chili Paste
3 tbsp Sugar
1 small knob of Ginger, peeled
3 clove of Garlic, peeled
1 tsp Chili Pepper
2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 lb. cube Protein of choice (we used pork)
4 oz Brown Rice Noodles
1 head Butter Lettuce, rinsed
1. Soak brown rice noodle in lukewarm water for about 30 min, until the noodles are soft and flexible
2. Put all Firecracker Sauce ingredients into a small blender of food processer. Blend until a smooth creamy sauce forms.
3. Salt and pepper protein. In a frying pan over medium-high heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add protein and sauté until thoroughly cooked. Pour half of the firecracker sauce into pan, toss and cook for additional 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Drain and rinse rice noodles. Using same frying pan, add another tbsp of olive oil to pan. Toss in rice noodles and half of the remaining firecracker sauce. Sauté for 1 minute, immediately remove from pan and add to bowl with protein. (add 1 tbsp of water if the noodles start to stick to pan)
5. Toss protein and noodles together
6. Take a leaf of of lettuce, fill it with protein and noodle mixture. Top with cilantro, green onions, and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
In a crunch for a meal, get your hands on these lettuce wraps and you will be full and satisfied. Cook with PB Love.
The PB Love Company