Caramelized Banana Toast with Crunchy Peanut Butter
It's time to raise your toast game! PB Love peanut butter is definitely enough for any piece of toast, but when it comes to feeding people and spreading smiles, we can't help but to elevate this simple combo PB Love style!
Satisfying, healthy, and easy to make. Enjoy!
Whole wheat bread
Organic virgin coconut oil
* Portions will depend on how many pieces of toast you want to make.
1. Slice bananas in half long ways.
2. Heat cast iron skillet to medium-high and spread with coconut oil.
3. When skillet is ready, place bananas in and begin to caramelize cooking each side 3 - 7 minutes. Depending on how caramelized you like your nanners (that is PB Love language for banana).
4. Slice bread (if desired) and toast to your liking.
5. Spread PB Love to your desired thickness.
6. Turn off heat and place nanners on toast.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon on top, serve and enjoy!
Holy toast! This was a ridiculously delicious toast combo! Satisfying and plenty of goodness to make you and all your people happy!
As always, thanks for reading!
The PB Love Company