Chocolate PB Banana Bites With Creamy Peanut Butter
Happy National Peanut Butter and Chocolate Day! Every July, this is a great reason to create some awesome food-gasms (when delicious food is exploding in your mouth) with PB Love!
Here is a fun, simple, Summer recipe to share with your friends and family: Frozen Chocolate PB Banana Bites with our Classic Creamy Peanut Butter - that is a mouth full. Enjoy!
2 large organic nanners (PB Love language for bananas)
1 cup milk or dark chocolate chips
Sea salt flakes
Course sea salt
Serving size: 20 - 25 nanner bites
1. Slice your nanners into medium-thick round slices.
Add Classic Creamy
peanut butter to one slice. Sandwich that slice with another slice of banana (that does not have peanut butter on it, obviously).
* Be sure you have an even amount of slices to sandwich *
3. Place chocolate chips into a glass or ceramic bowl, melt in microwave - about 1-2 minutes.
4. Using a chop stick, fork or your fingers, dunk one end of banana sandwich into the chocolate, place on sheet pan.
* Be sure to continuously stir the chocolate.
5. Repeat until all bananas are used.
6. Place sheet pan in freezer for at least 25 minutes, remove, sprinkle course sea salt, plate them, and then sprinkle sea salt flakes last .
Frozen banana bites with Classic Creamy
peanut butter - mmmm
! Please leave your comments, share this with your PB Lover
friends, make a batch and eat all of them by yourself (no one will ever know).
Thank you for reading and Happy National Peanut Butter and Chocolate Day!
The PB Love Co.