Fall brings us apples, spices, and cozy feelings. Ease into the season change with these Cinnamon Almond Apple Muffins. Easy and quick recipe to share with family and friends . . . or keep them all to yourself.
Full of apples, the warming spice of the Cinnamon Almond, leaves your home smelling amazing, and your soul feeling cozy.
1 jar Cinnamon Almond butter
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Diced Apples
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin with 12 liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine Cinnamon Almond, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and baking soda. Mix with hand mixer until mixture is combined and smooth.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of diced apples into the batter.
- Portion mixture into the 12 prepared muffin holes. Top each with remaining diced apples.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days, if they last that long
Grab a warm cup of coffee, a muffin, and watch the colors change outside. They are gluten free and naturally sweetened, have 2.
Fall season, we welcome you
The PB Love Company