Happy Birthday to PB Love! What a perfect way to celebrate ourselves and all of you with these dark chocolate almond butter brownies!
Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and flourless, this recipe is great for those who seek to fulfill their cravings for sweet and chewy goodness without worrying about unnecessary, highly processed ingredients. #realfood
Our premium, all-natural Cinnamon Almond butter definitely elevates this simple brownie recipe. If you want less sweetness, we recommend using our all-natural Smooth Almond butter.
Thank you Ambitious Kitchen for the inspiration and recipe to help us celebrate.
Enjoy and happy eating!
1 cup Cinnamon Almond butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 TBSP Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (we used dark - beautiful!)
1/4 TSP Baking Soda
1/8 TSP Salt
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
For the topping:
2 TBSP Chocolate Chips
1/2 TSP Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl mix together the Cinnamon Almond butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, and eggs. Add melted coconut and mix until smooth. Finally add the cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and mix until well incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool in pan for at least 20-30 minutes before removing from pan.
4. In a microwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips and coconut oil bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is smooth and melted. Drizzle over brownies.
5. Serve up with your favorite ice cream or on their own and enjoy!
Make sure to have a cup of milk on stand by and prepare yourselves for a damn good time.
Thank you for 7 years! Dig in!
The PB Love Company