Fulfillments main role is fulfilling online orders - packing and shipping, local deliveries, and customer service management. Any experience in shipping/delivery/receiving/customer service is helpful. This role also supports the production line 2 -3 days per week (on average 6 - 10 hours/week).
$17.29/hr - $19/hr + commissions**
- **Additional percentage of online sales which increases your basic compensation pay rate by $1 - $7 per hour. Details apply.
- **During farmer's market season, additional commissions are also paid for hours worked on production $2 - $6 per hour.
- Company vehicle is provided.
- Employee discount on all products.
- Basic hourly compensation and commission rates are eligible for an increase with satisfactory reviews.
- 21 days PTO (paid time off) after 6 months of satisfactory work. Details apply.
- Happy hours, lunches, and snacks provided often.
- Pack and ship all online orders.
- Pack and deliver all online local residential orders.
You can see our delivery schedule here.
- Communications management
- Online customer management
- Weekly data entry
- Packing materials prep
- Materials ordering
- Collateral prep
- Organization and maintenance of work area
- Inventory management in conjunction with Prep Master and Grinder
- Any other tasks assigned by Head Nut
- There is the opportunity to work farmer's markets as a Peanut Butter Slinger.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Peanut Butter Slinger