PEANUT BUTTER SLINGER
The Peanut Butter Slinger is responsible for PB Love’s success at farmer's markets and special events. All of their work is focused on preparing and managing everything necessary in order to open and close any market/event. The Peanut Butter Slinger is mainly supported by all other team members.
$17.29 - $25/hr + commissions**
6 - 20 hrs/week
- **Additional percentage of farmer's markets/event sales paid increasing your basic compensation pay rate by $2 - $10 per hour. Details apply.
- Employee discount on all products.
- Basic hourly compensation and commission rates are eligible for an increase with satisfactory reviews.
- 21 days PTO (paid time off) after 6 months of satisfactory work. Details apply.
- Happy hours, lunches, and snacks provided.
- Company vehicle provided. ******
- Market prep
- Work 1 - 2 farmer's markets/events per week (April - November)
- Help manage market/event schedule
- Market/event communications with organizers
- SM posts
- Balancing cash drawers
- POS controller
- Data entry
- Vehicle maintenance
- Storage/equipment maintenance
- R&D of new markets
- You must be physically capable of safely moving/lifting unassisted of a minimum 35 pounds.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Head Nut
- Must have reliable transportation.