PEANUT BUTTER SLINGER
The Peanut Butter Slinger is responsible for PB Love’s success at farmer's markets and special events. All of their work is focused on preparing and managing everything necessary in order to open and close any market/event. The Peanut Butter Slinger is mainly supported by the Head Nut. Experience working farmer's markets or event planning is very helpful.
$14.77 - $16.50/hr
- You also receive a percentage of farmer's markets/event sales. This increases your basic compensation pay rate by $3 - $7 per hour. Details apply.
- Employee discount on all products.
- Hourly and commission rates are eligible for an increase with satisfactory reviews.
- Happy hours, lunches, and snacks provided.
- A company vehicle is provided.
- Market prep
- Work 2 farmer's markets per week (May - November)
- Help manage market/event schedule
- Market/event communications with organizers
- SM posts
- Cash drawers
- POS controller
- Data entry
- Vehicle maintenance
- Storage/equipment maintenance
- R&D of new markets
- Any other tasks assigned by the Head Nut